PECK Mesh Bag Dimensions: 11 x 19" (28cm x 48cm)
The Peck size is our smallest size and is often used for mussels, oysters, crawfish, carrots or apples. A peck is equivalent to 2 gallons or 8 dry quarts or 16 dry pints (9.09 (UK) or 8.81 (US) liters). Four pecks make a bushel. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peck
for more on the Peck size.
Our mesh bags are specially woven and designed to maintain freshness of packed goods by allowing air to circulate inside the bags, preventing moisture to accumulate. All of our bags are UV protected. Our mesh bags can be custom ordered with LOGO/Print (Contact our customer service dept). Also available in 1/2 bushel
and Full Bushel
sizes. Each bag has a poly woven drawstring for easy closure.
Other Benefits of Using Mesh Seafood Bags are:
- High tensile and burst strength
- Lighter in weight than Corrugated Boxes (about 1/6 of the weight).
- Less expensive than jute bags
- Reusable, however number of cycles depends upon the material
packed, storage, handling and other relevant parameters.
- Resistant to fungus, insects, corrosive chemicals and vermin.
- FDA and CFIA safe for direct contact with food products.
- Easy visual inspection of contents in mesh bags.