HALF BUSHEL Mesh Bag Dimensions: 15 x 25" (38cm x 64cm)
The half bushel fits about twice as much as the smaller peck bag and is equivalent to about 4 gallons. This size is often used for mussels, oysters, crawfish, carrots, apples, onions and potatoes.
Our mesh bags are specially woven and designed to maintain freshness of packed goods by allowing air to circulate inside the bags, preventing moisture to accumulate. All of our bags are UV protected. Our mesh bags can be custom ordered with LOGO/Print (Contact our customer service dept). Also available in peck
and full bushel
sizes. Each bag has a poly woven drawstring for easy closure.
Other Benefits for Using Mesh Seafood Bags are:
- High tensile and burst strength
- Lighter in weight than Corrugated Boxes (about 1/6 of the weight).
- Less expensive than jute bags
- Reusable, however number of cycles depends upon the material packed, storage, handling and other relevant parameters.
- Resistant to fungus, insects, corrosive chemicals and vermin.
- FDA and CFIA safe for direct contact with food products.
- Easy visual inspection of contents in mesh bags.