BUSHEL Mesh Bag Dimensions: 18 x 32" (45cm x 80cm)
The bushel bag is equivalent to about 8 gallons. This size is used for seafood such as mussels, oysters and crawfish and also for large bundles of carrots, apples, onions, potatoes and other produce. This is a good size to be used as corn bag or a firewood bag.
Our mesh bags are specially woven and designed to maintain freshness of packed goods by allowing air to circulate inside the bags, preventing moisture to accumulate. All of our bags are UV protected. Our mesh bags can be custom ordered with LOGO/Print (Contact our customer service dept). Also available in peck
and half bushel
sizes. Each bag has a poly woven drawstring for easy closure.
Other Benefits for Using Mesh Seafood Bags are:
- High tensile and burst strength
- Lighter in weight than Corrugated Boxes (about 1/6 of the weight).
- Less expensive than jute bags
- Reusable, however number of cycles depends upon the material packed, storage, handling and other relevant parameters.
- Resistant to fungus, insects, corrosive chemicals and vermin.
- FDA and CFIA safe for direct contact with food products.
- Easy visual inspection of contents in mesh bags.